Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

I have a VTechDect 6.0 phone and need to get the VoiceMail

Customer Question

I have a VTechDect 6.0 phone and need to get the VoiceMail from it which I never set up.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Phone System Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just did
JA: Is there anything else the Phone System Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Nope that's it
JA: Our top Phone System Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Phone System Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Phone System Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with? That model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit of the system.

2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) When you say "need to get the Voicemail", is there any indication of messages being left on the system?

Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.

Hi again,

It looks like you MAY have opened a new question - instead of replying back here. Please try to come back to this page and respond here.