Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Panasonic KX-HNB600 - had it working with our old router -

Customer Question

Panasonic KX-HNB600 - had it working with our old router - now it just blinks green, then blinks yellow, then again to fast green - i have:
- deleated the app and re-installed
- moved the 'hub' to be mere feet away from the router
what am I missing?....thanks
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Probably you need to assign the IP Address so that it is part of the sub-net or subsidiary network grouping of addresses that the hub belongs to.

E.g. you have 192.168.3.1 as the base address of the subnet to which you want the Panasonic to belong... then the Panasonic should be having and address such as

192.168.3.x

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
thanks........my frustration is that I can not get the app to allow me to insert the communication to the hub - the panasonic guide does not seem to contemplate this scenario

I can not get the app to allow me to insert the communication to the hub

I think you would just need to log in to the hub, then set its IP Address. What have you been trying, in a trifle more detail?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks....just too frustrating, I went and bought a new hub at SEARS so all is good - over & out

Does the new hub work?

If so, did you have an old hub, new enough that it could be returned for exchange or refund?

I suggest looking into that possible savings/benefit consideration.

(If you are done with the question, please rate my answer. Thanks, ***** ***** luck.)