Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

I have the dect 1480-4 set years and now the main base and

Customer Question

i have the dect 1480-4 set for 3 years and now the main base and phone does not seem to work. its charging but when you take it off the base nothing happens to the base or phone
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Phone System Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Phone System Technician should know?
Customer: i am not sure that the phone on the main base is the phone no 1 all the other phones are saying searching.
JA: Our top Phone System Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Phone System Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Phone System Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue with your phone(s).

May I ask:

1) The TOTAL number of cordless handset you have with this system (working or not)?

2) WHEN this issue first began (or was noticed)?

3) Has there been any "weather" or "power issues" in your area - since this was noticed?

Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-