Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

We have misplaced the operating manual wireless phone Model

Customer Question

We have misplaced the operating manual for our wireless phone Model # ***** Where can I find a replacement?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 8 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of your lost manual.

Would an electronic (PDF) version of the manual work for you?

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 8 months ago.

Hi again,

I didn't see a response back from my original question, but I wanted to send the following before I take a break for the evening - so you would have it.

This is a link to the electronic (PDF) version of the manual for your system, and a few other slightly different models (see the first page). You should be able to click the link below and have the manual appear on the screen or be downloaded to your computer.

Click Here --> http://service.us.panasonic.com/opermanpdf/KXTGE260-MUL.pdf

If you have any trouble viewing that manual, you may need to install a PDF viewer on your computer. If you need such a program, I have a link to a no-cost viewer below. Just make sure you UN-check the "Optional offer" BEFORE clicking the "Install Now" button

Click Here --> https://get.adobe.com/reader/

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any trouble with those links or any other questions.

If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Expert:  Greg A. replied 8 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)