Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.

We need to forward all calls from a DID on a PRI to an

Customer Question

We need to forward all calls from a DID on a PRI to an external number.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Phone System Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: See my email. We need this addressed asap. Are we looking at a timely response.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Phone System Technician should know?
Customer: System is a Panasonic TDA 100
JA: Our top Phone System Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Phone System Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Phone System Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

To set up call forarding, dial *710 for FWD - both internal and external calls, then press 2 for all calls and enter the phone number you want to redirect to (with a 9 in front since its an outside line), followed by # ***** complete the command.

e.g. *710290987123456# ***** enable forwarding any internal or external calls to the outside line '0987123456'