Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

Building manager activated new buzzer system and trying to

Customer Question

building manager activated new buzzer system and trying to see if can get working with my cordless phone
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Phone System Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the building manager activated a wall jack that I wasn't using for the buzzer and I have a phone modem with my isp and would like to use cordless to both answer regular calls and be able to buzz people in when they visit
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Phone System Technician should know?
Customer: not that I can think of
JA: Our top Phone System Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Phone System Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Phone System Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the make/model of your phone system?

Are there any other phone jacks in the home, and are any of them near your modem?

Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?