MasterFixIt, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been repairing telephone systems, wireless and wired multi line systems as well as computer transmisions.

My phone can receive calls but when outgoing dials are made

Customer Question

My phone can receive calls but when outgoing dials are made all calls are busy signals. What's up?
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your phone system ?

Also I will need the Make and full model so I can help you correctly?

I see that you have requested a phone call, I will send you the offer now. Once you accept that, I can call you asap.

Thank you

Tech Michael

Thank you

Tech Michael