Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Telephone-home office extension system. Mains supply lead

Customer Question

Telephone-home office extension system. Mains supply lead failure, new one required,part number reference 1149 C.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Louie replied 8 months ago.

Hi Ted and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "... Telephone-home office extension system..."

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Whilst I have been waiting for a reply, I have repaired the fault and the unit is now back in operation. In vtew of this please be good enough to refund my deposite.
Kind regards,
Ted Atkins.
Expert:  Louie replied 8 months ago.

Great Ted! Good to hear that the issue has been resolved, congratulations.

For payments & billing concerns including refunds, please contact Customer Support. Click HERE.