Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

The cordless phone, UNIDEN premium Dect has an unwanted red

Customer Question

The cordless phone, UNIDEN premium Dect has an unwanted red light which flashes 24 hours a day.
HOW DO YOU STOP THIS PLEASE
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Louie replied 11 months ago.

Hi Vic and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Uniden.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello Louie,
I will have to go to her place to get the model number she lived 15 Minutes away, so I will take my portable computer- however if it does not work, can I ring you or text you with the model number please? To what mobile phone number can I send a text message to Please? Anyway, I am leaving now to go to her place.
It is good to know your skills as an Electronics Technician- I am an Electronics Engineer, but that does not help me with this type of problem. Looking forward to hearing from you soon, Regards Vic
Expert:  Louie replied 11 months ago.

I understand Vic and for the moment this thread would serve our purpose. We can revert to phone call if and when needed.

If have not been done, please do a Ctrl + D to bookmark this page and/or click on the link provided in the emails sent.