Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have a KX-T7433 telephone that I need help with: A) Set up

Customer Question

I have a KX-T7433 telephone that I need help with: A) Set up extensions, B) Set up vmail to correspond with those extensions C) I must have done something to my (Administrator) phone because it used to "auto answer" and now it doesn't. D) I also messed up our "Night/Day" mode, we used to be able to just press "FLASH/RCL" and I could switch it. Now I have to use the toggle dial. Can you help me?
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
15 minutes ago, I was told I have an 8 minute wait. Can you give me an accurate delay period?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have had only the response above. What service offers are you talking about?
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 11 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

I have the information for you about that phone specifically. If the phone is connected to a main system, you may need to program the main system as well. This should give you a start, though. I will attach it here. Just click to download.

http://bitli.es/QcI3Z7