Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.

Do You Have Cordless Phone Extender -TG-1031 that is

Customer Question

Do You Have Cordless Phone Extender for Panasonic-TG-1031 that is compatible to mine. Purchased 6/15/10?
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Jean.

Unfortunately no, your model is too old (2009 model) and would not be compatible. There is really only 1 range extender model and it works primarily with 2012 and later models.

I can recommend a suitable system/extender for you, if you'd like to replace your existing set.

Best regards,

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. Again I apologize there is not a better outcome here, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately. Rating 1 or 2, or not rating at all, does not produce a refund, it only penalizes me for trying to help.

Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.

Do you need more help with this, Jean?