Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

My brother wants s Panasonic 6.0Plus Model KX-TGA402N

Customer Question

My brother wants his Panasonic 6.0Plus Model KX-TGA402N cordless phone to beep or at least blink when he has an awaiting message. Currently he has to pick up the receiver to listen if there is a beeping while getting the dial tone. How do I switch it for him?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Phone System Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Phone System Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No, that would be all. Thank you for connecting me.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Phone System Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you give me the model number off the base station, please?