MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been repairing telephone systems, wireless and wired multi line systems as well as computer transmisions.
11519491

The phone on the old base quit. Staples and Batteries Plus

Customer Question

The phone on the old base quit. Staples and Batteries Plus both said the phone was okay, but it still doesn't work. The original phones came as a set. The instructions were unabridged.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your Phone System ?

Also did Staples or Batt+ check the base with a phone line attached?

What I woudl recommend you try as a test is to hook up another phone a cheap one to your line where you had this phone hooked up and let me know if that one will work now, it will tell me alot about this problem you have ;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Tech Michael