Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I am trying to register, but I keep being told that push

Customer Question

I am trying to register for 215getacab, but I keep being told that push notifications gave been disabled. Why? What do I do now?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I would guess that push notifications have been disabled on your iPhone, or on your Android handheld, or on whatever device you have been trying to register with.

If that might be so, then for further details, please tell me what device type you are trying to register with.

(Or try doing the registering on a computer? perhaps. But that might not get the notifications sent to your mobile device, if that's where you want them.)