Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

We have a KX TDE200BX and i install the maintenance console

Customer Question

Hi we have a KX TDE200BX and i install the maintenance console and configure it but when try to connetc say the error cannot open the lan port
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: More details?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electronics Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok payment was made
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
As i told you i have a KX TDE200BX PANASONIC the maintenance console is install but when try to connect say error cannot open the lan port
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I add some images of the PBX
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hello can someone help me on this?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
at least can you say me that you can help me on this?
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I'm sorry about the wait.

In general terms I'd guess that an Ethernet wired network port isn't connected to an active device e.g. a port on a router.

If the Ethernet cable *is* connected, then perhaps it is a 'patch' type cable but needs to be a 'crossover'? if it is a device-to-device connection, rather than device-to-host.

Again, sorry for the delay - there's lots of business today, an unusual amount. It's hard to catch up with all of it.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The connection is lan to lan is a pbx panasonic and show an error and say cannot open the lan port but as you see in pictures on both sides of connections there is a flashing (good) but when click connect show the error
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Need a phone system professional this time who know about pbx systems

OK, I have Opted Out in favor of a PBX Expert here. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you will wait an expert pbx TDE200BX PANASONIC