BigDish101
BigDish101,
Experience:  Systems Administrator at TXNJ Enterprises
92961829

I recently have had NBN installed in my home and as a

Customer Question

Hello, I recently have had NBN installed in my home and as a consequence bought vtech model 15750 phones. I had a tech here yesterday because the phones give a soft beep, beep but do not give a dial tone. I cannot send or receive phone calls. What shoud I do? Thank you, Karleene
JA: Huh?
Customer: Can I say that is not very helpful. Thank you
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Phone System Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you ready to speak with the Phone System Technician now?
Customer: Yes thank you
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Phone System Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  BigDish101 replied 9 months ago.

I honestly don't know how things are done in Aus but if it's anything like the US your phone provider is responsible for providing the dial tone so I would contact them and have them get it working for you.