Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

The antenna on my panasonic kxgg2336 handset is loose. How

Customer Question

The antenna on my panasonic kxgg2336 handset is loose. How do I open the handset to fix it?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Phone System Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: We get the message to move closer to the phone. The handset was dropped recently and is loose.
JA: Are you ready to speak with the Phone System Technician now?
Customer: yes, but I would prefer to have you emil me a diagram showing how do disassemble the handset
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Phone System Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

The antenna screws in to a socket - try twisting it and let me know if that tightens it?