Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

Need help with GE AT Links phone 29488g2E-A need manual lady

Customer Question

need help with GE AT Links phone 29488g2E-A need manual
lady used phone and now it will not work
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you may be having with your phone.

Can you CONFIRM that this is a 4-line corded phone - with Caller ID and display?

If so, would the electronic (PDF) version of the manual work for you?

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I didn't see a response from my first post, so I will assume that this IS a 4-line corded phone of the model you mentioned.

If that is the case, I have a link to the Electronic (PDF) version of the manual for you below.

http://static.fixya.com/Manuals/G/GE/29488G2_Crdd_438C7EB215D6AF1EE54578C5774C586C.pdf

MOST computers have a built-in PDF viewer program, so clicking the link above should display the manual on your screen.

But if you need such a tool, I have a link to where you can get a program like that at no cost. Just make sure you uncheck any "optional offer" you might see BEFORE clicking the "Install Now" button.

Click Here --> https://get.adobe.com/reader/

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any more questions.

If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)