Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

How do I obtain the operators manual cordless phone model #

Customer Question

How do I obtain the operators manual for KX_TG7641 cordless phone model # ***** serial # *****?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

I have uploaded it for you and you can download it from my link below

http://wikisend.com/download/362020/kxtg7622b.pdf

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My computer antivirus/ anti malware program blocked your response from opening so I have no idea if I'm satisfied with it. Further, I plan to dispute any payment made to you.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, well it is just a PDF file Bill, anyone can load it.... never heard of a proper antivirus software program stopping a PDF.. they cannot contain viruses, something sounds pretty fishy there.

But I see your disputing the payment before even asking for a way to get the file in a different format which is a surprising type of response.