Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

I need to restore phone numbers that I have blocked on my

Customer Question

Richard, I need to restore phone numbers that I have blocked on my Panasonic model #KX-TGE240. This is my home phone, land line.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Nancy.

Grab a handset and key in Menu#217

then up/down to Single Number (or highlight the desired number you want to unblock)

then press Erase

up/down to YES, SELECT

Off

Repeat as needed for other numbers.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please rate my service; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,

--

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately. Rating 1 or 2, or not rating at all, does not produce a refund, it only penalizes me for trying to help.

Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Did you need any more help with this, Nancy?