Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

My panasonic two line phone says: Check line one and check

Customer Question

My panasonic two line phone says: Check line one and check line two...There is no volume and no answering when you call the number from an outside phone (line was has been "retired" for over a year...but line two is a vital line for my business
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the base usually)

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am sorry tohold you up...have been interrupted....I need to cancel this conversation for now...Thank you. No fault of yours!!!!
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

No problem, take your time. This will remain open and you can return back at your convenience, just bookmark/favorite this page.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Nathan.....I was interrupted by my husband --who had evidently messed up phone lines by mistake....He was my "interruption" We are all set!!!. I appreciate that you could have helped me....Have also found the manual!!!(we did not open your .com answer or answer your questions on the computer or on the phone.....I don't know how you deal with this businesswise Want to be fair to you.....and me (senior citizen) ......
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** the update. I'm glad that it is working again for you. I actually had not provided any answer yet, as I needed more detail.

As of now, you did pay your fee to the site (we're all independent techs). If you wished to credit me for my efforts (which I do not expect, but is up to you) you may, otherwise your deposit is held with the site for a future question, or you may go to the account/help page and initiate a refund from there.

Let me know if you need any further help now or in the future.