Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

We have a Panasonic cordless phone system. We 't know how it

Customer Question

Hello. We have a Panasonic cordless phone system. We don't know how it happened but for some reason my husbands sister cannot call us. It tells her that her number is ***** This is the only number that is blocked from our phone. We can call her but she cannot call us. How did this happen? We did not purposely block her and we do not know how to unblock her incoming calls. Can you tell us how to unblock a number?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones and this number.

May I ask the MODEL of your Panasonic system? That model should be printed on the MAIN BASE UNIT of the system and start with KX-TG.

Can you also tell me if you can SEE the Caller ID of this person in the "caller list" - with an icon displayed next to that number that looks like a "phone receiver" with a line through it?

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)