Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

Whenever anyone tries to leave a message the message box

Customer Question

whenever anyone tries to leave a message the message box states message box is full cannot receive your message. Message box,to best of my knowledge is not full as i erase all message after each call.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 9 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones or answering system.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
2) Do you have access to a different phone line (such as a cell phone or neighbor/friend's phone) - to place a TEST CALL to your Panasonic number - and hear the announcement about the mailbox being full? If so, can you place that TEST CALL and tell me EXACTLY what that announcement is AND the number of rings before the system picks up the call?

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 9 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I only ask because I didn't see a response back from my questions for more detail.

Also, when I hear something like "mailbox full", that usually means that you (or the callers) have reach a "voicemail" system - which is like an answering system AT the service provider's offices. If that is the case here, then you will want to contact your service provider and get the steps for how to access that voicemail system - so you can see if there are any important messages there, and then have that system configured (or turned OFF) in such a way as you can continue to use your Panasonic Answering System.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)