Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have a Panasonic telephone KX-TGA421. I just changed the

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic telephone KX-TGA421. I just changed the telephone number and it asked me for a access number when I called 1-***-***-****. I entered a number (not knowing what they wanted) and it responded "wrong access number". What do I do now?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The Model Number of the phone system you are working with? That model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit and START with KX-TG (but have no "A").

2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line (phone number) AND is it the SAME provider as the previous number?

3) HOW LONG have you had this new number?

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I only ask because "normally" when accounts (or numbers) are changed, the access number for the NEW account is set to some "default", and that number should be given to you by the service provider.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)