Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

Only 1 min recording time left on my 6.0 plus home phone. ??

Customer Question

Only 1 min recording time left on my 6.0 plus home phone. ?? I always erase messages and call list.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 9 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The Model Number of the phone system you are working with? That model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit and START with KX-TG.

2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
3) If you have ANY other devices (phones, fax, alarm system, etc.) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

4) WHERE/WHEN are you seeing (or hearing) that there is only 1 min of recording time left?

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 9 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The answer to the problem was never received. I was disconnected and could not get back to you without causing more unnecessary cost. Also, I agreed to pay $28. initially, then before I received the answer to my problem I was notified of an additional cost of $21. For what? Since the entire session was a loss I do not think any payment is to be paid.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 9 months ago.

Hi again and thanks for coming back.

Sorry you were disconnected and could not get back to me until now.

Any concerns about cost or deposits need to be referred to customer service here, as we experts have no access to ANY of that kind of information.

There should be a "help" or "contact us" link on your side of the system, or a "my account" link that will lead you to customer service.

If you can get all that taken care of, please come back and let me know the response(s) to my first set of questions, and then we can look into your issue.

Thanks, ***** *****

(im)