Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

We have a Panasonic phone system model KX-TGI033S. We have 3

Customer Question

We have a Panasonic phone system model KX-TGI033S. We have 3 units hooked up and one of the three will give a short sound (about one second in length). We have swapped the phones from the other two phones and it still happens. I tried switching to a separate plug location on the same bar, and it still sounds out about every twenty minutes. What do you suggest.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Frank.

This sounds like you've got a low/bad battery in the handset that is beeping.

As an initial check, swap the battery between this "bad" handset and one of the good ones, and see if the problem follows to the previously working phone , which would confirm a bad battery. If that is the case, you can order a new one here: http://amzn.to/1ovuVVZ

Best regards,