Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

We have a starplus phone system. we cannot retreive voice

Customer Question

hi. we have a starplus phone system. we cannot retreive voice mails. the security codes the previous person left for us are not valid.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Phone System Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: we have 9 hones are this program. no one here knows the security codes to retrieve voicemails
JA: Is there anything else the Phone System Technician should be aware of?
Customer: nope. we had called the guy that sold the system, he did come out here, reprogrammed the phones, left 3 codes. none are the correct code
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Phone System Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

The default phone admin is *3226, but the voicemail system will depend on the voicemail card installed.

Do you have the exact model?