Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

Is my phone number that I have had 30 years all of a sudden

Customer Question

is my phone number that I have had for over 30 years all of a sudden my phone is off and some one else has my number. can you help me?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly your phone company?
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What about my money $24.00
You charged me and have not
Answered my question?
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

I was asked to look into your question to see if I could help.

If you would like my help, please let me know :

1) What phone service provider you have for this phone line?

2) If you have more than one phone attached to this phone line, and if so, do ALL phones not work?

Please let me know if you would like to continue.

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I only ask because usually an issue like this can be resolved by contacting the service provider (phone company) and asking them what happened. If you account with that provider was/is in good standing (paid), this may have been a simple "mistake" on their part, and can be corrected by contacting them.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)