Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I am considering buying 2 Panasonic KX-TGE 2745 base phones

Customer Question

I am considering buying 2 Panasonic KX-TGE 2745 base phones with satellites. Is it possible for each base phone to record the same message at the same time. Also can these 2 bases have the same serial code so I can exchange satelites with any of them without re registering them. Thank you --Ed Blair
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 10 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) Can you VERIFY the Model Number of the phone system you are looking at? I only ask because I am NOT finding that particular model, and perhaps there is a typo in the model you sent.
2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you want to have with this system?
3) If you can tell me MORE about your total system requirements, that would be great? Things such as the size of the location where you plan to use these phones, etc.

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 9 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)