Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Gegaset One connection with cell phone does not allow call

Customer Question

Gegaset One connection with cell phone does not allow call recipient to receive number to choice extension. ant ideas
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Russell H. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I feel that your question deserves an answer, though you have evidently found a solution elsewhere.

That depends upon exactly how the hookup is supposed to actually *work*. Not receiving a number might mean any number of things.

Check that the connection is good, first of all.

Make sure that the cell phone is full enabled to 'allow call recipient to receive number'.

Let me know more about the problem - I'm not quite clear what the setup is, yet.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I sent a reply. My cell number entries are identified at the receiving end. They are not from the land line phones.

It has been several days, and I have not made any progress toward solving the problem you are asking about. I have Opted Out with apologies, opening the case to other Experts in this category. Perhaps one of them will have the approach that your question needs.