Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I dropped my #2 handset L:CS6429-2 vetch system. The handset

Customer Question

I dropped my #2 handset for my L:CS6429-2 vetch system. The handset displayed a message that it was too far from the base and went blank. I tried removing the headset battery and unplugging the #2 base for 5 min. and then reinserting the battery as advised in the trouble shooting instructions. But the handset is still blank. Can I purchase a new hand set for this model system? If so, online or where?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you tell me the exact message it gave? Is the handset display continuing to be blank even after pulling the battery out for a moment, or after placing it on the charger?