Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I bought panasonic portable phone sometimes the person on

Customer Question

i bought panasonic portable phone sometimes the person on the other end can not hear the sound fades in and out also when my wife holds the phone you can hear static
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Howard.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the base usually)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have another brand phone in my rec room my phone is a land line my computers work off the phone I have uverse tv and computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have the 4 phone system with a answer mach
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All I want is a answer to this problem I am willing to pay the 26 dollars this one time I don't want anymore charges unless I contact you again I am waiting for your answer and I am going to bed now so send the answer to my phone
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the information, Howard, but I really need you to provide the specific details I've asked. This is the only way for me to give an accurate answer.

Please reply back with complete and specific details to each of the questions I've asked above, and I'll get back to you tomorrow.