Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

My issue is that the phone keeps telling me a have a new

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** my issue is that the phone keeps telling me a have a new email and a new fax (Fax is not plugged in or being used at this time.) I need to get rid of the beeping and message.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I called 611 and they told me it was probably in the phone itself.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electronics Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Louie replied 10 months ago.

Hi Marsha and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the phone system. Additionally, who is your phone service provider please?