Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

I have a Panasonic phone model KXTG 60518 with an answering

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic phone model KXTG 60518 with an answering machine. I have misplaced my information book and would like to know the process to put an answering message
I remember there is a number you press then record a message and press another number at the finish. THank you
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, John.

To record a new greeting, just press the Greeting REC button on the main base station,

press it a second time, and after the beep speak your greeting message, when done, press Stop.

--

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.