Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

I have a Panasonic 60 plus system model # KX-TG4731 I want

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic 60 plus system model # ***** I want to know how to retrieve messages left on the machine remotely???
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

To confirm, you're referring to the internal answer system, not voicemail, correct?

Did you ever set up a pin?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am referring to the internal messaging taking function of the Panasonic device. I don't think we have setup a pin #. The machine works fine recording messages and I can retrieve and erase from the unit when home. MY ??? is how do I retrieve messages from message remotely when away from home?? I would like an answer ASAP Thanks
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

My apologies for missing you earlier.

It's ok if you didn't set up a pin, you'd just use the factory default one.

Just dial your home number from an outside line. Wait for the outgoing message/greeting to come on, then key in your pin (default is 111).

It will then prompt you through listening to the existing messages.

Here are the available commands you can key in to navigate:

1 Repeat message (during playback

2 Skip message (during playback)

4 Play new messages

5 Play all messages

9 Stop playback

0 Turn answering system off

*4 Erase currently playing message

*5 Erase all messages *

# ***** remote operation (or hang up)

--

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.