Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

I bought a KX-G6572 Panasonic phone set recently at Walmart.

Customer Question

I bought a KX-G6572 Panasonic phone set recently at Walmart. When I went to install my phones. I need 3 phones and this only had 2. Went back to Walmart and they didn't have the additional phones in the store. She suggested I e-mail you to see if I could get an additional phone from the company.
I would appreciated your suggestion what I should do to get an additional phone. My e-mail is:
************gmail.com. Thank you.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Maxine.

Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Your system can accommodate up to 6 cordless devices total (handsets, range extenders, key finder, etc).

You may purchase a new handset here: http://amzn.to/1PKtsRt

However, you would have to purchase this on your own, it is not free and panasonic would not provide it for you.

If what you purchased at the store is incorrect, that is the responsibility of walmart, not panasonic. You should not have to pay for another, and would be better off returning the system to walmart directly and insisting that they provide you with a new system. If they won't help you, then take it up with your credit card/bank.

Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Now, if you actually bought the 6572 system, that would come with only 2 by design.

If that model number ended with a 3, it should have 3.

Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

If you can return it, and they don't have other systems there, you'd be better off starting over with a different model, that has 3 to begin with. It is always cheaper to buy a bigger package up front than to add individual pieces later: http://amzn.to/1PKtsRt would be a recommended alternative model (what you bought is actually a 5 year old model)

--

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. Again I apologize there is not a better outcome here, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.