Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I just installed a PAnasonic phone - ECO (?), but after

Customer Question

I just installed a PAnasonic phone - ECO (?), but after someone leaves a message it continues with a busy signal for +/- 4 minutes. What should I do to correct this problem? For this HELP I will only pay $10.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

This is a paid support site, and the fee is not negotiable. You've already agreed to a $26 fee for posting your question here.

If you wish to continue, it would be at that amount, there is not an option for a lower fee. If you wish to continue, let me know. Otherwise you may cancel/refund from the help page.