Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have old Panasonic-kxtg5632m. It has two handsets like the

Customer Question

I have old Panasonic-kxtg5632m. It has two handsets like the new Panasonic. The only things plugged into that phone line wall-mounted phone and the router. Phone co is Verizon. They are working or we wouldn't be able to converse (laptop connects to route).
Yes, I will connect to jack again with old and see if it still works. I have to do some gymnastics so it will take some minutes.).
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your phone system?

Also, what is the exact problem you are experiencing so I can help you?

It seems maybe for your writing that you were working with another technician who left the conversation?

Please let me knwo on that as well.

Thank you

Tech Michael