Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I need a lan phone line installed in Room 2 at Fern House,

Customer Question

I need a lan phone line installed in Room 2 at Fern House, **** ***** ******, **** **** *****, ** *****. Can I set an appointment with you?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 10 months ago.
Hi:
I'm Michelle and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly your local phone company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Please cancel thank you I realized it was the wrong company I was asking