Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

I have a Panasonic KX-TD7896 and its on mute and I cant

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****. I have a Panasonic KX-TD7896 and its on mute and I cant figure out how to unmute it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: so it works on speaker mode but not on a regular phone call theres a picture of a microphone with a slash through it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electronics Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

You should be able to press the button directly below the mute indicator on the display (the 2 buttons there are known as soft keys), pressing that button below the mute will toggle mute mode on/off, when done DURING an active call.