Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

Misplaced the manual, need to know about blocking phone

Customer Question

misplaced the manual, need to know about blocking phone numbers and getting a manual replaced
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit of the system.

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Also, would an "electronic version" of the manual - which you could view on your computer work for you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
model #KX-TG7641 make is panasonic
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again and thanks for that model number.

I have a link to the electronic (PDF) version of the manual below, and you MAY have to "highlight" the entire link and then right-click to view or SAVE the manual to your computer.

ftp://ftp.panasonic.com/telephone/om/kx-tg762x_kx-tg764x_mul_om.pdf

I did a check on "call blocking" and most of the information about doing that STARTS on page 47 of that manual.

But please let me know if you have any trouble either seeing the manual or following the steps list there.

I can help with most specific steps - if you need that.

If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.
You should see some "smiley faces" or "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)