Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

Pete. How does this site work? I came across it during a

Customer Question

Customer: Hello Pete. How does this site work? I came across it during a google search
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a Panasonic TDA50 with a voip card. I would like to register two voip phones, the KX-NT346
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Phone Systems Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Ill pay for the answer, that is fine
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

Hi there,

To register the phones to the TDA50 system, you will need to use the Maintenance Console.

1. a. Under Configuration, click Slot.

b. Move the mouse pointer over the IP-EXT card. A menu will be shown under the mouse pointer.

c. Click Port Property.

2. Click Registration. A dialog box will appear. Non-registered (available) extension numbers are displayed on the left.

3. a. Highlight numbers and click the right arrow to select them for registration.

b. Click Next. A screen will appear with information on the current IP-PT extension number and index number for programming.

c. Click Next. • If the registration is still in process, the dialog box will show "Waiting for IP-PT to register...". Click OK.

• If the registration is successful, the dialog box will show "Registration Succeed". If there are more IP-PTs to be registered, click Continue to resume or Cancel to terminate the registration. If not, click Close.

The phone should now show as registered.