Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

I have the Panasonic KX-TG585 phone system and it's

Customer Question

I have the Panasonic KX-TG585 phone system and it's installed, working fine. There are 5 handsets with the system but I need 7. Can I order extra handsets with charging bases ?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Lee.

Yes, you can order additional handsets, they always come bundled with a charger/base.

However, your system can accommodate maximum of 6 cordless devices, which includes handsets, range extenders, key finders, etc.

You may order another handset here: http://amzn.to/1IYUO9u

Best regards,

Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please rate my service; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,

--

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. Again I apologize there is not a better outcome here, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.