Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I received a Panasonic Digital Cordless Answering System

Customer Question

I received a Panasonic Digital Cordless Answering System with 3 phones as a gift This was purchased in Canada and of course they can not find receipt. The base of the system when charging goes out and all phones state "NO POWER TO BASE". I have tried every possible outlet to prove not an outlet problem. What should I do?
Betty
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Betty & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The Model Number of the MAIN BASE UNIT of the phone system you are working with? That should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit and START with KX-TG.

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I did not see a response back here, but I also wanted to mention that the model of the SYSTEM may also be printed on the outside of the box (package) - assuming you still have it.

That model SHOULD START with KX-TG and perhaps have another letter and a few numbers after that.

Please try to come back to THIS PAGE and respond here (email replies do NOT post in this page).

Thanks, ***** *****

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)