Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a Panasonic PBX TA 824 business. We changed the phone

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic PBX TA 824 for our business. We changed the phone line modem and now the voice message line continues to stay lit up on the Panasonic KX-T7737 phone. Is there a way trouble shoot this?
Lee
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I would say, quite simply and from a simple viewpoint, if the problem came on with the changing out of the phone line modem, then that's probably what is at fault.

But, what sort of modem, and where in the system, was this phone line modem, please ?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i am almost certain that is not the modem, what I'm trying to figure out is how to reset the modem?

Is it a DSL modem? or some other kind?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have had many phone companies out, the modem is fine. It's the Panasonic PBX box that is not working properly with the voicemail. This is the help I need.

I cannot advise you as to a Panasonic PBX box. I have Opted Out, with apologies, in favor of such an Expert.