Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have a new v tech phone serial number UY503497352-A MODEL

Customer Question

i have a new v tech phone serial number UY503497352-A
MODEL NO CS 6829-2 THAT I NEED TOUCH TONE ACTIVATED
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 11 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you may be having with your phone or phone service.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
2) How "new" is this phone system to you?

3) Can you successfully RECEIVE incoming calls on the Vtech system?

4) Have you TRIED to make outgoing calls yet, and if so, where they successful? If NOT, what do you hear when you attempt to place a call?

Thanks

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i want to make my v tech phone a touch tone
Expert:  Greg A. replied 11 months ago.

Hi again,

Did you see my questions?

I only asked them because I need to understand what is happening now - when you try to use the phones.

Let me post the questions again below, so you don't have to scroll up to see them.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 11 months ago.

Hi again,

I did NOT see any response to my questions here, so if you sent an email response, that would explain why I did not see it here (emails do NOT get posted here).

So before I sign off for the night, I will send you some instructions on how to see your Vtech system to either "Pulse" or "Touch-tone" mode. The instructions are in an image that I have enlarged, and you may have to click on the file name to SEE the instructions image.

Please try these instructions and let me know if that is what you were trying to do. And if that was not it, please try to respond to my questions (above), or further explain exactly what you are trying to do with the phones. I will check back for your response when I get online again - in the morning.

If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.
You should see some "smiley faces" or "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Expert:  Greg A. replied 11 months ago.

Hi again,

I was checking on my responses and noticed that the image I tried to attach may NOT have made it here. I will try to attach it again as see if it makes it this time.

Please let me know if you CAN see the instructions when you click the file name.

Thanks, ***** *****

(im)