Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

I have six Panasonic KX-TGA939 2 line phones..the sixth was

Customer Question

i have six Panasonic KX-TGA939 2 line phones..the sixth was purchased two days ago and when I activated it using the "Locator" button on the base phone, it worked but three of my other extensions stopped working. The message on those phones is either check the AC connection or a blank screen...Help, please. Thank you
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Ed, what is the model number of the existing base?
How many existing/prior handsets, extenders, key finders, etc were registered previously?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
this is a joke, refund my money IMMEDIATELY before I contact all Social Media about your ineptitude. The above question has been answered several times on other screens. Get your act together.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.
I asked for the system model, which is the base station. It is not the same as the handset model which you offered. I am also asking you for information pertaining to other devices you may have which are not numbered the same as handsets.
I am simply trying to help you, but require complete and accurate information to do so.