Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

OH, I'm sorry, I didn't realize this was a pay site.
,

Customer Question

Customer: OH, I'm sorry, I didn't realize this was a pay site.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My panasonic phone set (5 headsets) has a dial tone, but when I dial it doesn't ring through to the other party, and if I receive a call, they can't hear me and I can't hear th;em
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Consumer Electronics Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

Now that you know this is a pay-for-assistance site, please let us know if you want to continue to look into this issue.

If you still need assistance, I may be able to help you with this issue, but need to ask:
1) The Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with? That should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit, if this is a cordless system.

2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
3) If you have ANY other devices (phones, fax, alarm system, etc.) attached to this same phone line (not part of the MAIN system), and if so, are they working properly?

Thanks