Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Trying to register a att tl80133 speakerphone

Customer Question

trying to register a att tl80133 speakerphone
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is Mcichael. I can help you with your question. How you do it will depend if you have another one registered already.

Press and hold the /HANDSET LOCATOR button for about four seconds. The IN USE light turns on, or The base displays Registering... Please wait. 2. Release the button. 3. Place the speakerphone in the charger. The CHARGE light flashes red and green alternately to indicate the registration is in progress. This may take up to five minutes to complete. 4. Once registered, you hear a confirmation tone. To verify the registration is successful, press the PHONE button, and check for a dial tone. • • • 1

I think the above is the type of phone of your model. If not, or if you still have questions, please let me know where you get stuck and exactly what happens.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks

You're welcome. Please remember to rate my level of service before leaving. Thank you.