Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

The answering machine doesn't appear to be working or

Customer Question

The answering machine doesn't appear to be working or picking up the message left???
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Are callers leaving you messages but they aren't there when you try to play back?
If you call yourself from an outside line or cell, do you hear a greeting/message other than your own?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
CANCEL MY ACCOUNT!!!I. Perry Nerenberg
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

I have no access to billing or account matters.

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

You have already paid the full agreed upon amount to post your question here, so it would be in both of our interests to continue.